EPUBSecrets #Eprdctn Links for March 15, 2018
Welcome to the latest installment of the EPUBSecrets link post, where we curate the top stories related to digital publishing.
- Project Gutenberg blocks German users after court rules in favor of Holtzbrinck subsidiary (Teleread)
- Your Interactive Makes Me Sick (Source)
- Tracking the slow, sad death of Barnes & Noble via the wrong numbers (ThinkNum)
- Browser plugin replaces the word “blockchain” with “multiple copies of a giant Excel spreadsheet” (Boing Boing)
- We Write CSS Like We Did in the 90s, and Yes, It’s Silly (A List Apart)
- The Internet Isn’t Forever (LongReads)
- Why the PDF Is Secretly the World’s Most Important File Format (Motherboard)
- These are the BPL’s most-lost books (Boston Globe)
The #Eprdctn Links post is a joint project of EPUBSecrets and Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader.