EPUBSecrets #Eprdctn Links for April 4, 2018
Welcome to the latest installment of the EPUBSecrets link post, where we curate the top stories related to digital publishing.
- Ojibwe language books added to Ebooks Minnesota (Minitex)
- Microsoft eBooks is a thing? (Carmen’s Page)
- Google Play audiobooks get Smart Resume, bookmarks and Assistant routines support (Techcrunch)
- Do Tablets Help or Hinder Childhood Literacy? (EdSurge)
- What We Know About the New Apple Pages (The Digital Reader)
- What Apple’s education announcements mean for accessibility (Techcrunch)
The #Eprdctn Links post is a joint project of EPUBSecrets and Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader.