EPUBSecrets #Eprdctn Links for September 22, 2017
Welcome to the latest installment of the EPUBSecrets link post, where we curate the top stories related to digital publishing.
- An open letter to the W3C Director, CEO, team and membership (EFF)
- Branding across cultures : How to Pair Latin and Kanji type (Medium)
- “The Notch” and CSS (CSS-Tricks)
- Hate Comic Sans? You don’t know anything about typography (Prototypr.io)
- Polish Research: Removing Pirated Books Online Has No Impact on Sales (PP)
- Joshua A.T. Fairfield’s ‘Owned’ examines the ‘feudal system’ of digital property rights (Talking New Media)
- The Next Level in E-Book Watermarking (Copyright and Technology)
- Offering Bitcoin Rewards for Turning in eBook Pirates, and Other Bad Ideas (The Digital Reader)
The #Eprdctn Links post is a joint project of EPUBSecrets and Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader.