EPUBSecrets #Eprdctn Links for March 28, 2018
Welcome to the latest installment of the EPUBSecrets link post, where we curate the top stories related to digital publishing.
- Pages Is No iBooks Author Replacement (MacStories)
- 5 iOS apps for creative mobile storytelling ()
- S&S Shuts Crimson Romance (PW)
- Holtzbrinck has attacked Project Gutenberg in a new front in the War of Copyright Maximization (Go To Hellman)
- Appeals Court Says It’s Okay To Copyright An Entire Style Of Music (Techdirt)
- Do Tablets Help or Hinder Childhood Literacy? (EdSurge)
- Tapas Media aims to turn digital comics into the next big entertainment franchise (TechCrunch)
- What your favorite website says about you (McSweeney’s)
The #Eprdctn Links post is a joint project of EPUBSecrets and Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader.