EPUBSecrets #Eprdctn Links for March 2, 2018
Welcome to the latest installment of the EPUBSecrets link post, where we curate the top stories related to digital publishing.
- From ‘playable stamps’ to minidiscs – the joys of dead media (Spectator)
- Inside the OED: can the world’s biggest dictionary survive the internet? (Guardian)
- Dante’s Nine Circles of Hell, Reimagined for Linguistic Transgressions – (McSweeney’s)
- This app can type every Unicode character ever on your iPhone (Cult of Mac)
- ‘The ebook is a stupid product: no creativity, no enhancement,’ says the Hachette Group CEO (Scroll.in)
- The Big Five Publishers and the Nutri-Matic Drink Dispenser (Teleread)
The #Eprdctn Links post is a joint project of EPUBSecrets and Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader.