EPUBSecrets #Eprdctn Links for February 21, 2018
Welcome to the latest installment of the EPUBSecrets link post, where we curate the top stories related to digital publishing.
- Judge Rules News Publishers Violated Copyright by Embedding Tweets of Tom Brady Photo (Hollywood Reporter)
- McGraw-Hill Education Launches Textbook and E-Book Rental Program (Campus Technology)
- Judge Dismisses Playboy’s Dumb Copyright Lawsuit Against BoingBoing (Techdirt)
- Explore 5,300 Rare Manuscripts Digitized by the Vatican: From The Iliad & Aeneid, to Japanese & Aztec Illustrations (Open Culture)
- Money Laundering Via Author Impersonation on Amazon? (Krebs on Security)
- Scammers Are Using Createspace to Spam Amazon With Pirated Textbooks (The Digital Reader)
The #Eprdctn Links post is a joint project of EPUBSecrets and Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader.