EPUBSecrets #Eprdctn Links for April 26, 2018
Welcome to the latest installment of the EPUBSecrets link post, where we curate the top stories related to digital publishing.
- What to do if your book is pirated by Apple (Camestros Felapton)
- The EU’s latest copyright proposal is so bad, it even outlaws Creative Commons licenses (Boing Boing)
- Feature Request: After buying a ‘Netflix for magazines,’ it’s time for Apple to do the same for ebooks (9to5Mac)
- Apple to launch a premium news subscription service, report says (Techcrunch)
- What of the lowly page number (The Outline)
- PSA: ReviewMeta Is Not Accurate (David Gaughran)
- The long and winding road to DRM-free ebooks in academic libraries (No Shelf Required)
The #Eprdctn Links post is a joint project of EPUBSecrets and Nate Hoffelder of The Digital Reader.